I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely ladies over at Two Everyday Divas! I’m super excited to be considered for this award and feel so honored that they picked me as one of their nominations! Thank you girls!
11 Random Things About Myself:
1. I will read anything and everything that’s in front of me. There’s nothing better than an afternoon spent buried in a book!
2. I love the ocean!
3. I’m a big math nerd.
4. My favorite colors are blue and green.
5. I refused to wear skirts or dresses until high school.
6. My first sewing project was pajama pants for my entire family when I was in elementary school.
7. I’ve read the Harry Potter series more times than I can count, yet I still go through all the books at least once every year.
8. My favorite animal is a humpback whale.
9. I love playing the piano and considered going to school to be a piano performance major. I switched to actuarial science last minute. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum!
10. My favorite hobby is scuba diving.
11. I’m getting married to my best friend and love of my life this June!
Questions for our Nominator
1. Sweet or Salty?
Definitely salty. I’m not a big sweet fan.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island with one craft supply, what would it be?
I would have to say a nice, sharp pair of knitting needles. Since this is a desert island inhabited by sheep (you did say that’s what kind of desert island it is, right?) I could knit myself warm clothing and such. And if worse comes to worse, I suppose I could use them as a weapon.
3. Would you say you are technically savy or technic….not so much?
I’d say I lean towards more technically savvy, although not always!
4. What was your New Year’s Resolution this year? Have you kept up with it?
My resolution was to be more patient. I think I’ve been keeping up with it pretty well, although with a few slip ups every now and then.
5. What was the single best day of your life?
Last summer when my fiance asked me to marry him!
6. What was your best personal hairstyle? Share a picture!
Ugh. I hate my hair so I’m going to pass on this one 🙂
7. What was your worst personal hairstyle? Share of picture of that too, we won’t laugh!
I don’t think I have a picture of this handy anywhere, but it was definitely when I would wear my hair in butterfly clips every. single. day. of 4th grade. Like 15 butterfly clips on my head. Real cute, Sam.
8. If you could spend an entire day with a person of your choice, who would you choose and what would you do?
I would spend it with my fiance. If we could do anything I think I would like to dive the great barrier reef all day!
9. What candle scent do you prefer?
I love vanilla scents or the cotton/laundry smelling ones. So fresh!
10. Are you a city mouse or country mouse?
Although I don’t live in the country, I’m definitely a country mouse. Dreaming of my own chickens someday!
11. What is your lucky number?
I don’t have one, but if I had to pick I would pick 27 since it’s my birthday, and what could be unlucky about that?
1. Walker Whimsy
3. Knit It Out
4. Pretty Lady Baby
5. The House on Hillbrook
6. Two Cups of Happy
7. Crafty Tails
8. Robbyn’s Nest
9. Emily’s Homestead
10. Chez Casa
11.A Crafty Brit In Berlin
Now, rules for the Bloggers we nominated:
1. Add the award icon into your blog
2. Link to your nominator and say thank you.
3. Post 11 random things about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know).
6. Post 11 new questions to the bloggers you nominate.
Questions for our Nominees
1. What is your favorite hobby?
2. What is your favorite meal to cook?
3. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
4. If you could do one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be and why?
6. What is your favorite craft supply?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What your favorite thing you have ever made?
9. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. Favorite color?
Thanks again for the nomination! ❤